We delivered the second of 26 vehicles to the C.I.O.S. group, i.e. the company Eko Flor plus d.o.o. It is a Scania P370B6X2*4NA chassis with a Stummer waste collection superstructures, MEDIUM X4 model with ZOELLER DELTA 2322 Automatic lifters.
The latest superstructures model, the Stummer MEDIUM X4, features a wealth of novelties that help end users better planning, greater efficiency and, most importantly, lower collection costs.
Among the most important novelties, we would single out the following:
• The rear angle of the frame increased from 70° to 80°, which increases the volume of the superstructures tank by 1 m3, while maintaining all dimensions as in the previous model –and many other novelties.
• Moved the center of gravity towards the front axle by placing the rear door lift cylinders on the superstructure roof
• The position of the ejection plate is constantly measured by a laser sensor mounted on the front post of the frame. Depending on the fraction of waste that is collected, the ejection plate provides an optimal counter pressure. When the pressure reaches a maximum (for a given fraction) the ejection plate moves towards the inside of the body to a given distance.
The automatic waste floor lifter, ZOELLER DELTA 2322 Automatic, characterized by exceptional speed and reliability in operation, is also the successor to the most successful Zoeller model 2301 with improved ergonomics and simpler maintenance.
ZOELLER DELTA 2322 Automatic:
• Residential and business premises
• Optimal for one-man operation with two independent lifting units
Assortment of containers
• 80-340 ltr. container – EN 840-1 – speed 5-7 seconds (up/down – without cherry tray)
• 500-1200 ltr. container EN 840-2 – flat lid – speed 10-12 seconds (up/down – no cherry tray)
• 770-1300 ltr. containers EN 840-3 – dome cover – speed 10-12 seconds (up/down – without cherry container)
Energy source / Mode of operation
• Separate lifting/tilting movements via a hydraulic lifting cylinder with a connected parallelogram,
• Linear, vertically directed lifting movement in the lifting and stowing phase
• Safe container locking and subsequent swinging with proven hydraulics
• Lowering movement by gravity
• High ground clearance to prevent damage due to contact impact or when reversing
• Discharge process with low dust/noise emissions
• Great ease of use and high collection efficiency
• Low risk of accidents thanks to EU compliant safety technology
• Basic components and tank retention system from the long-proven DELTA series
• Smooth housing surfaces that are easy to clean
• Short overhang of the vehicle
• Safe stand for the worker with max. possible box width and additional shoulder space according to EN 1501-1.
For more information about STUMMER superstructures, contact:
Mario Stoilov: mobile: 091 6157 778; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hrvoje Rogić: mobile: 099 3121 916; mail: email@example.com
Franjo Bertić: mobile: 091 2175 086; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ante Žaper: mobile: 091 6157 782; mail: email@example.com